Wednesday, July 5, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Summer Sunshine ♥


Hello! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is...SUMMER SUNSHINE!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing our very own Exclusive Products! For my card, I am using the July Card Kit "Hello Summer". Such a sweet mix of papers, sequins and the cutest stamp set with matching bikini die. There are still a limited amount available!


I added a little bit of May Arts Natural Twine to finish it off, of course! Love that twine! ;)


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday! Here are a few pics from yesterday. We had a nice relaxing day. (Plus I couldn't do much because I have the worst case of poison ivy on my arms!) Ugh!





Hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It's such a lovely card, love how you have used the papers.
Looks like you had a fantastic 4th of July, I do hope your feeling better xx

Lin said...

You really made this kit shine, Melissa - and I loved seeing your photos today, too!

Snippety Do Dah said...

Super cute card! I wasn't so crazy about the bikini stamp/die, but I LOVE your card!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the (teeny weeny itsy bitsy) yellow polka dot bikini : ) Great pictures of your sons and fabulous home! Your pool looks so awesome! : )


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Greta said...

Hope the poison ivy clears soon! Looks like a fun day! Your summery card is so cute--love the colors & the twine treatment!