Saturday, June 3, 2017

♥ Vintage Elegance Bookmark Tag ♥

                                             

Hello there! Happy Saturday to you all! I'm stopping in today with a fun card and matching bookmark/tag using the Vintage Elegance Filigree Bookmark Tag Dies by Amazing Paper Grace! Such a beautiful and versatile set as you can see that I not only made a bookmark/tag with it but a card as well.


To make the card, I simply cut out the part of the card base front where I want to place the die cut. I then adhered the die cut to the top portion of the card base using some Clear Glue. I then adhered the bottom part of the card base that was trimmed to the bottom of the die cut to form the card front.


I then adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the die cut to give some support and strength to the card front. Easy peasy and it has such an elegant look to it. This would make a beautiful wedding card.


The papers I used are from the Primrose Paper Stack by DCWV.


Next, I made a matching Bookmark/Tag also using the Filigree Bookmark Tag Set and DCWV papers. The sweet little tags and sentiments are from the Graceful Tiny Tags Stamp and Die Set also from the Vintage Elegance Collection by APG. Such a sweet set!!


These die sets are out of stock at the moment, but will be in stock very shortly over at Simon Says Stamp. If you click on the links above for them, you can enter your email addy at SSS and be notified as soon as they are in stock! ;)

Have a great weekend!!

hugs...


4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card and bookmark Melissa!

Love and hugs
Maarit

SandArt said...

These are lovely, Melissa,
I really appreciate that you demonstrated the use of patterned paper for the filigree design and that you used a side orientation - that really opened my imagination on how I can use this die.
Blessings, Sandy

Anothergrayhare said...

What a beautiful idea, I love the lacy card front. Thank you for sharing.

Becca Feeken said...

Melissa, I'm absolutely wowwed!! Talk about out of the box, the filigree inlay on the card is magnificent!!