Saturday, November 7, 2015

♥ Christmas Wish ♥

Happy Saturday to you all! Can you believe it's only 47 days until Christmas? Where did this year go?! I have officially started my Christmas shopping and I hope this year, to have it done by December 1st! No more running out at the last minute for this girl! (Well, I hope so anyway!) I've also started to make lots of Christmas cards so they can be sent out on time too! I made this sweet Christmas card with some adorable collages from the iralamija shop on Etsy! There are so many shabby chic, vintage and traditional Christmas collages in the shop for you to choose from! You can see everything Christmas HERE!

  
For the background, I used the Big Neutral Backgrounds Collage and the sweet green and red papers are from the Rudolph Backgrounds Collage. The adorable Santa Post Card Tag, Reindeer  and No. 25 Tickets are from the Christmas Carol Collage.


And lastly, the "Christmas Wish" is from the Christmas Expressions Collage. So many sweet sentiments are in this collage!


I hope you stop by the iralamija shop to see all of the amazing collages Bety has in there! You won't be disappointed!!

                                           

Enjoy your weekend!

hugs...


5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really sweet and also elegant vintage card!

Migdalia said...

I love the elegance of this card!! Beautiful!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

So beautiful Melissa!! I love this card!!! :)

Donna said...

Darling card Melissa!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love how you layer things so beautifully!

luv
Lols x x x