Saturday, October 17, 2015

♥ Silver and Gold Wreath Clear Tags ♥

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Today we had a soccer game, a Birthday Party, yard work and shopping to do but now it's time for this Momma to get some craftin' time in! :) Have you seen the new Create Joy Release by Simon Says Stamp? So many amazing new stamp and die sets! I know my Wish List is full! I wanted to show you 2 tags I made using the new Ornament Wreath Die. What a fun die to use! I die cut the wreaths using the Deco Sheets Tim Holtz. Love the silver and gold sparkle on these! This die is perfect to use on a Christmas card, tag or even to make some cute ornaments for the tree!


To make my tag, I just simply cut a piece of strong acetate into a tag shape. I then inked the edges with the Simon Says White Ink Pad and then while still wet, I sprinkled on some Doodlebug Sugar Coating White Glitter.


I finished off the tags with some May Arts Natural Twine, Simon Says Moonshine Sequins and Big Scripty Greetings Holiday Clear Stamp Set, some pearls and white satin ribbon.  


You can check out the new Create Joy Release HERE!


I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!!

hugs...


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are just a genis! Fabulous trasparent tags, very elegant and lovely!!

Mandy said...

Oh wow Melissa these are stunning! Going to add these to my Pinterest board :)
hugs
Mandy xx