Sunday, October 25, 2015

♥ A Shimmery WISH ♥

Hi there!! I hope when you are reading this you are enjoying your weekend so far! Just wanted to show you a sneaky peek of my Shimmerz Paints DT card for this week. To see the entire card and a little tutorial on how I made it, please visit the Shimmerz Blog HERE!


These are the Shimmerz Products that I used.


They can all be purchased HERE at the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you've never used Shimmerz before, you should really give them a try! There are so many amazing different products to try. They are wonderful for all types of crafting and projects! :) On your next Shimmerz order, just mention my name, Melissa B in the "Notes to Merchant" section in the Paypal Checkout and you will receive a FREE Shimmerz Paints Product in your order! ;)


 
♥ For anyone who comments both here and on the Shimmerz Post HERE, I will pick a random winner to receive a little something special from me! ;) ♥

Have a blessed Sunday!

hugs...


4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm very impressed by your creation, it's really wonderful!! Love it soooo much!! Clever use of a recycling box, I love very much the corrugate cardstock with the dazzlerz paste and the pieces of old book! This card has a very romantic look and all the details are amazing! And such a great shimmer look, it's fabulous!!! Thanks for the tutorial!

Donna said...

Just this sneak peek is beautiful, off to see your creation!

cjgusloff57 said...

Beautiful project! These new products look like they are fun to work with. Time to try some Shimmerz!

Juls said...

Ooooooh it looks gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the full thing!! Xx