Wednesday, May 6, 2015

♥ Simon Says...Let's Get Sentimental ♥

Happy Wednesday to you! It's time for a brand new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's theme...Let's Get Sentimental.
The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Tim Holtz! I chose the Written Sparkle Wood Stamp to use on my card.  I also used some Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Glossy Accents and some White Opal Liquid Pearls. The Star Punch is also by Tim Holtz as well.


I finished off the card with some May Arts Natural Twine and some SSS Moonshine Sequins.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 




My Giveaway Winner is AnnaMarie Crisley! Please email me at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize! :)  (Sorry this is just being posting now! I had forgotten to publish this last week! Sorry!) 

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

hugs...


14 comments:

cebelica said...

Your card is very beautiful!
hugs! xx

Lorraine A said...

'SNAP' :-) we used the same sentiment stamp ! I love your card Melissa ! the whole design is gorgeous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

You really let the sentiment be the star, Melissa! Love this pretty shade of mint!

Jingle said...

This is cute!

Virginia L. said...

How I love everything about this card, Melissa! You make these products SHINE and SPARKLE with your awesome design!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, I love the pretty colour combo and beautiful sparkling stars and details with the fabulous sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Caryn said...

This is so pretty - the sentiment is perfect, I love it.

Stephanie said...

Pretty card, Melissa! I love the twine bow :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa! I absolutely love that sentiment & the sparkle is so pretty
hugs
Mandy xx

Marci said...

Such a pretty card, I love it!

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous card, love that sentiment.
luv
Debby

Teresa Kline said...

hello Melissa! this is precious, I so luv the little stars...super duper cute! hope you have a FAB weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Dana M said...

Beautiful card Melissa! I love how you used a bit of glitz to reinforce the sentiment.

francesca said...

beautiful card! :)