Sunday, May 10, 2015

♥ Prima! Prima! Prima! ♥

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you all are enjoying your day! So far, my day has been wonderful! Pancakes were made for myself and my mom this morning by the kids and hubby, then my mom and I went shopping and then had lunch out. Then we came home and she played with the kids while I spent some time in the craft room! Now that's a good day! No cooking or cleaning just crafting!! Yeah!!


As soon as I saw this month's PPP challenge at the Prima Blog, I knew I had to play along! Look at these gorgeous colors and flowers! (And those shoes! Oh my!) Love! Love! Love! Prima products!!


The paper is from the 6x6 Butterfly Paper Pack. I used flowers from the Cigar Box and Epiphany lines.


I also used the Finnabair Butterfly 3 Stamp and some Crystals from the Coffee Break line. The die cut leaves are covered in some Prima White Art Sugar Glitter. Yummy! Love that name!


♥ I am entering this into the Virginia's View Challenge: #14 Layers and Dimensions ♥

Hope you enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!

hugs...


3 comments:

Katy said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a blessing to hear that your Mom was able to go shopping and to lunch with you. That means she's doing well, and that's always good news. I also got to spend the day with my Mom (first in many years). Your card is GORGEOUS.
Have a blessed Mother's Day,
Karen

Jennifer Scull said...

so glad that you had such a special day!

your card is simply gorgeous! :)