Wednesday, April 29, 2015

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes ♥

Hi there! Hope you are enjoying your day so far! :) It's time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week it's... ANYTHING GOES!
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Prima! LOVE me some Prima!! I use some type of Prima on almost every card I make but for this one....I used the Finnabair Butterfly 3 Wood Stamp and the Finnabair Scale Wood Stamp.


The beautiful paper is from the Prima 6x6 Butterfly Paper Pack and the flowers are the Manifest Epiphany Flowers. There is also a Prima Zipper on there as well.


To finish the card off, I used some May Arts Natural Twine, a Doodlebug White Doily and some White Opal Liquid Pearls. And the Always thinking of you is from the Inside and Out Saying Clear Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 




Hope you have a super day!

hugs...


11 comments:

Lin said...

I think this style card is my favorite of yours, Melissa; everything is always perfectly placed for a beautifully balanced design!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I do love your shabby chic designs and this is particularly beautiful :-) I love the addition of the zipper, I would never have thought to add one of those, but I now know I need to get some ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Melissa your card is absolutely gorgeous! It's so pretty and feminine, love it.
hugs
Mandy xx

Yuki said...

What a beautiful card!! It's truly a work of art! ♥

Heather said...

A gorgeous shabby chic card Melissa, fabulous papers so beautifully embellished, especially the scrumptious flower!!

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Super pretty, Melissa! I love the sparkly touches on the flowers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

cebelica said...

Your card is gorgeous!
hugs! xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Fabulous details.

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful and pretty Melissa, I love the butterfly x

Claire Grantham said...

LOVE this Melissa, the details are fabulous. I love the little zip pull - inspired usage of it here. Cx