Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♥ Simon Says...Flower Power ♥

Happy Wednesday!! That means it's time for a brand new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!! This time we want to see Flowers! They can be stamped, paper, rolled, etc!


And this week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Prima and/or CAS-ual Fridays. I actually used both on my card. The stamp set I used is by CAS-ual Fridays and it is called Casual Elegance. Love the vines with leaves and sentiments in this set.


I also used some Prima Crystal Hearts and some Prima Meadow Lark Roses. I finished this CAS card with some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





 ♥ I didn't forget about my Giveaway! I promise to have it up shortly. I have had 2 sick kiddos, 1 sick hubby and now I don't feel well! Ughh!

Have a sweet day!






16 comments:

CathyinMN said...

Beautiful card! I hope you and your family get well soon.

Lin said...

Beautiful, Melissa! Love those little hearts mixed in!

Jingle said...

Melissa, this is very pretty!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so sweet, simple and beautiful Melissa. I love how your colored the leaves

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Melissa! I love the idea of the flowers popping out of a stamped vine!

*mwah*
Stephanie
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, I love how you have added the roses.

Hugs

Jo x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - makes me smile!
Sandy

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa,I love your design such a lovely vine and pretty flowers.

hugs
Heather xx

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful! Love the little flowers:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous! Clean and simple perfection! :)

livingstorage said...

COOL SIMPLE AND CLEAN PIECE OF WORK.
Ottoman beds

Sonia said...

Your card is so wonderful my dearest! Beautifully designed!
I like a lot the embellishments are totally gorgeous.
I hope you have a good weekend^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

shayaankhan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment
 
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
 
Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar
 

Joyce said...

Hope you are feeling better now. Your card is simply stunning.

Unknown said...

Love it! The card is stunning!

Hugs,
Maria