Wednesday, November 2, 2011

♥ JustRite Christmas Linky Party! ♥

For the next week at the JustRite Inspiration Blog there is a week long Christmas celebration going on! Link up your Christmas creation using JustRite stamps to their linky party and you may just win a prize or two!! It's also a great way to get a head start on those Christmas cards!!


I made a quick and easy card using the beautiful Deck the Halls Cling Set. I used some old papers that I had left over from last year's cards as well as some pearls on a string, seam binding ribbon, red and white twine,  a crystal snowflake and lots and lots of glitter!



Can't wait to see what you come up with too!! Don't forget to link up your JustRite Christmas creation HERE!  Have fun creating!

Hugs...

7 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Another beautiful card Melissa. Lee x

Auntie Em said...

Pretty, pretty card! I love the little branch on the kraft in the background to hold the pretty ornament. The cord, ribbon and pearls are all such great touches over the pretty papers.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Cheri W said...

You are inspiring to start designing something for Christmas. Lovely card, Melissa!

Marge said...

I REALLY love this card -- I NEED that JR Christmas set NOW!!! TFS!!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card great sentiment.
DIANA L.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

So pretty - all that distressing adds such lovely texture.

Dawn said...

Great card, so much detail and I love your bows...perfect!